This has been a bear of a week (is anyone else yawning through their first cup of coffee this am?) – so today, we’re keeping things fresh and simple with 5 things we find positively fab, moving into the weekend…
1. This blog post on Situational Management – the basis? Your management style for salespeople can’t be the same in every situation, if you want your sellers to be successful.
2. Have you heard the sartorial news? Dior will be hosting their annual ‘Cruise Collection’ show in LA! Read about it HERE, and get ready for spring.
3. Emily Schuman from Cupcakes and Cashmere is one of our long time favorite bloggers – a friend and I met her at Bloomingdale’s in SF a few years back, and she’s fabulous! HERE, she shares advice she would have given herself when she was getting started with her own business.
4. How can you keep that radiant smile white all year long? Brushing is definitely a no-brainer, but HERE, take a look at some super foods that will naturally whiten your teeth!
5. Everyone loves the American classic novel ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ – and in great news, Harper Lee is releasing her second EVER novel this July! Read about it HERE – we can’t wait!