Happy weekend, friends!!! What awesome V-day plans do you all have? Chloe is headed for a spa weekend, and the man and I are getting ready for a Northern California Roadtrip. Cannot. WAIT!
In the interim, here’s 5 things we’re pretty keen on this Friday:
1. For those of us obsessed with carbohydrates and pastries, at first, there was the Croissant. Then, the cronut came into existence, and blew everyone’s mind. What’s next, you ask? Why, it’s the CRUFFIN! This craze is currently all over SF right now, and frankly, I can’t wait to get my hands on one. There isn’t much better than a croissant-donut-muffin, filled with custard. Be serious! And check it out here.
2. While we’re on the subject, how about THIS list of 50 places to eat great pizza across the globe? T, I know you’re having a field day with me over this one. Girl’s trip to eat pizza ASAP?
3. Have you always wanted to learn something crafty, but haven’t had the time to take a class? Now, you can take DIY e-classes online. These are great, and flexible with your schedule – Chloe and I can’t wait to try this sketching class soon!
4. As we approach Valentine’s day, love is in the air – which has us wondering…how do you know if your honey is ‘the one’? Check out THIS article on a possible indicator for that test, and let us know your thoughts!
5. As we wrap up cold and flu season, guess who caught one?! That’s right – this girl. In the course of my research, I stumbled upon this article, talking about how you can stop a cold in 12 hours flat. I’m on it!