Despite the abundant sunshine and warm temperatures the west coast has been experiencing for the past few days, most of the country is still firmly rooted in the final days of winter (see: #NYFW, and the slushy snow on pretty much every corner in NYC). For those of you who know me well, I’m a skincare fanatic, and I’m a big fan of mixing products from different brands into your beauty regimen to get what you need. When the weather is cold and dry, it can be tough to get psyched about your beauty routine – but fear not! Today, we’re sharing our 7 favorite winter beauty must-haves to keep yourself hydrated and radiant until spring blooms. Shop along with us below, and tell us about your favorites!
Here are our Top 7 Must-Haves:
1. Cartier Baiser Volé Perfumed body cream: this divine lily scented body butter will knock your socks off. The ultimate luxury you can wear all over – fashion girl #win.
2. Living Proof (yes, the Jen Anniston brand) Restore Hair Mask Treatment: a super hydrating blend that is sulfate, oil, and silicone free (and good for color). Guaranteed to reduce dry hair damage by 95% after a single use, this is a good weekly treatment to keep your locks shiny all year long!
3. Jo Malone ‘Wood Sage and Sea Salt’ cologne: reminiscent of the sea shore and fresh salted air, this light scent is a perfect transition between winter and spring. It reminds us of Nantucket!
4. Eos Sweet Mint Lip balm: tingly and sweet, the perfect moisturizing lip balm that gives your lips a little bit of shine on your way out the door.
5. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Soymilk and Honey Body Polish: After my good girlfriend E gifted me a bottle of this for my birthday last month, I’ve been using it non-stop! It smells delightful, and is a great buffing polish that is gentle enough to use on your skin daily.
6. Oskia skin smoothing massage candle: while our favorite brand of soy massage candles – Illatos Lang– comes to us all the way from Australia (and my gorgeous cousin Jade!), we also love this version by Oskia. Try both (our favorite is Illatos Lang’s ‘Pink Peony’), and enjoy a soft moisturizing wax that is perfect for your hands at night time, and a long burning scent that will fill the whole house.
7. Esteé Lauder’s ‘Get Started Now’ Anti-Aging kit: This kit includes their Revitalizing Anti-Aging Cream, Advanced night repair serum (I’ve been in love with this for years), their Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm, and the Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask. A great skincare starter pack – rule #1 from Mom: never go to bed without washing your face!