I’m really attached to my spotify account (follow me @caitmcrea) – primarily because I can constantly edit my playlists! For those of you who don’t A. Live with me , B. Ride around in my car very often, or C. Sit next to me at work, you should know how much I LOVE country music (sorry Em!). It’s my favorite – it reminds me of home, and summer, and simplicity, and so many of the songs are catchy and awesome in the best way! A good country song is one that gets me moving or helps me relax – here are the top 5 country songs I’m loving right now:
1. “Biscuits” by Kacey Musgraves – say it with me, y’all: “New. Life. Anthem”. I think I’ve listened to this more than 25 times on repeat over the last week or so… good thing she’s coming to the bay area next month!
2. “I Got the Boy” by Jana Kramer – melancholy and sweet, simultaneously (we’ve all been there…)
3. “Sun Daze” by Florida Georgia Line – SUMMER PARTY SONG! Bring to your next backyard BBQ
4. “House Party” by Sam Hunt – a fun love song about the sweetest of country boys
5. “Homegrown Honey” by Darius Rucker – a classic in the making
Check them out (if you’re not already obsessed too), and let me know which one is your favorite!