Happy Weekend, party animals! Chloe here – taking over for my mom, who is busy prepping for a wedding today (she said something about dad golfing – I’m just waiting for treats and counting down until my next meal).
On Saturdays, I mostly like to lay around in the sunny spots on the floor/rugs/my bed and chew bones, but today I thought I’d share my monthly edit – aka the best of the best on the internet for hound shopping. I’m super into my look, and since my people are moving this week, I already put these items on mom’s packing list. Hopefully they make it into our new house – or at least onto her Pinterest board to buy me later.
Here’s what I’d like this month (clockwise from top right):
1. Kong stuff-able chew toy (I got peanut butter treats stuck in my last one, so a replacement is necessary)
2. Moi – I love the internet, they’ll let you put pictures of yourself all over the place!
3. Louis Vuitton ‘Baxter’ pet collar in monogram canvas #ImWorthIt (please, mom?)
4. Pet London Ice Cream stuffed toy (almost as good as the real deal – dessert is my favorite)
5. ‘Madame Flufferton’ Antique French Country Dog Bed from Kathy Kuo Home – it matches our furniture!
Woof! xoxo – Chloe the Bagel Hound