It’s almost August, which means the Nordstrom Friends and Family sale has occurred, and other retailers are starting to push fall products! Ahead of the change in the weather (which happens around these parts close to November), I’ve started formulating my Fall wishlist, just in case any of my favorites go on sale. Major on my list? Classic accessories, leather and equestrian inspired boots and bags, and warm winter items to cut the San Francisco cold (which will come, despite my LA roots and deepest wishes that it won’t). Check out some of my favorites below, and let me know what you’re looking for this season. Happy Shopping!
Clockwise from top right:
1. Tory Burch ‘Derby’ Riding Boot
2. Monki ‘Claire’ hat
3. Kiel James Patrick ‘Jackie O’ pearl bracelet
4. Joules Waterproof Coat in Lemon
5. Stubbs and Wooton ‘Jane True’ Needlepoint Loafer (a preppy cult classic!)
6. Tory Burch ‘Marion’ quilted slouch leather bag in Jitney Green