Hey Y’all! If you’re not already on the road to the lake, picturing leaving your office early, or working from home: apologies, but you’re missing the boat.
From the desk of D&D before the long weekend, here are five of the most fab GIRLY things from across the web this week:
- Luisa Wendorff (the powerhouse behind last year’s now-famous T.Swift mashup) is back at it – check out her catchy new tune that just launched, ‘DSIDLY’ (Don’t say I didn’t love you, for those of you keeping score at home):
2. Talk about a match made in ‘adorable’ heaven – the ever dreamy Dave Annable (from Brothers and Sisters) and his wife Odette (from The Astronaut Wives Club) hosted a fab fiesta to celebrate her ‘Dirty 30th Birthday’ at their beachfront Malibu home, and surprised guests with a gender reveal for their soon-to-be daughter! Catch all the cuteness on Style Me Pretty Living here:
3. Speaking of hunky – when did Calvin Harris get to smoke-show hotness? This is definitely a new look, right? Follow the evolution of his highness, Mr. Taylor Swift, here on Elle.com:
4. And what about his muse, Taylor Swift herself? Check out some of her happiness mantras on Domaine Home, and get happy like the it-girl herself here:
5. Want to be financially independent, fierce, and kind of a bad-ass like T. Swift and some of your other favorite famous women? Check out Domaine’s Top 5 Tips to establishing financial independence and success here: