Wooooo hoooo, it’s officially the Friday before vacation, and I could not be more stoked! I plan to do a TON of sleeping and sunning over the next 10 days – what are your plans for the weekend? Hope they’re amaze!
Here’s the best 5 things from around the web this week:
- The BEST homemade pickles (unless of course you’ve been to Super Duper Burger, where they make their own) – I’m addicted – follow this PureWow recipe to DIY:
- Can we talk about how rad this Frida Kahlo inspired wedding is? Truly dreamy – can’t get enough…
- In case you were wondering, here are 18 incredible beaches that prove summer is year round in the right places:
- Glamping, you say? I’m into it – and am getting inspired for a little fall getaway after clicking through this gallery:
- Work life balance is a MAJOR consideration around here (in my office, and in our household – not to mention, San Francisco in general), and at D&D we’re taking our cues from the Europeans, and starting this vacation weekend on a de-stressed note. Here’s why they have the work/life balance thing down: